Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Holiday morning routine_Expectation VS Reality

 Holiday morning routine_Expectation VS Reality

                 
Mornings are my favourite part of the day. I'll wake up at 6:30am in the morning fresh up then I'll go to the gym and work out till 7:30. After that, I'll take bath and put on my sweatshirt and my jeans. At Eight I'll prepare ourselves pancakes and a smoothie. While having my breakfast I watch web series on Netflix. After my breakfast, as a matter of time, I'll read a novel. As I am a teen at present I can't hang out alone. later I'll do my Holiday homework. Isn't this morning routine productive? Chill this is just an expected morning routine :) LOL!!!😂



In reality, 🛏 we wake up at 9( well sometimes even at 10 or 10:30 :D ) and with our pyjamas on we take our breakfasts without taking bath we usually try to make ourselves the easiest breakfast like bread and cheese or muesli. well, I agree there are much easier breakfasts as well and tastier😋. Sometimes we don't even have our breakfast and directly have our lunch (Brunch). IT'S TRUE!! and we are on our couch till afternoon lying and watching TV. It's completely true, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

TOURISM

 TOURISM Tourism is the commercial organization and operation of vacations and visits to places of interest.  Tourism is a popular industry ...